Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: True Credit

It's specifically advertised on the website that you can pull your scores/reports every 24 hours. I do it every 24hrs religiously with no problem for several months now.
Message 51 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

truecredit is on my drop list to get rid of that monthly payment...Score there 587  score here 632 ..

well enough said .. I disputed items with legit proof and still not removed... ie  sallie mae late that is in deferment ... sallie mae site shows no late on there website concerning my account .. I faxed papers..
Message 52 of 53
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
truecredit is on my drop list to get rid of that monthly payment...Score there 587 score here 632 ...

I only have it for the reports. Couldn't care less about their FAKO scores!

But with all the craziness I've had going on the last 2 months, I'd be lost without it.

I have noticed that a few times during the last few days, it has taken forever to log in, change screens, etc. I saw somewhere else that TU had finally updated their reports, so TC is probably overwhelmed trying to get all the updates in!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.