Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: True Credit

i know one thing, i wish they would put what time it was since the last time it was updated because i do it everyday and sometimes i forget how long ago it was-since its 24 hours to the minute!!

Today is one of the days i dont remember and i'm frustrated!!Smiley Mad i have it open in another link and keep hitting refresh!!
Message 31 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the system error message, called and spoke with a supervisor. They said it was a technical problem with their system, and it should be repaired within 24-36 hrs. I also asked if daliy updates should trigger automatic cancellation and she said that how many times you update each month, does not matter, as long as your account is current and they have no problems processing your monthly payment.
Message 32 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

gatoravi8tor1 wrote:
I had the system error message, called and spoke with a supervisor. They said it was a technical problem with their system, and it should be repaired within 24-36 hrs. I also asked if daliy updates should trigger automatic cancellation and she said that how many times you update each month, does not matter, as long as your account is current and they have no problems processing your monthly payment.

Thanks so much for that update!  It's also good to know that they won't cancel you just for updating daily---that's the main reason I use them, as a matter of fact. I doubt I'm alone in that.
Message 33 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

creditrite08 wrote:
i know one thing, i wish they would put what time it was since the last time it was updated because i do it everyday and sometimes i forget how long ago it was-since its 24 hours to the minute!!

Today is one of the days i dont remember and i'm frustrated!!Smiley Mad i have it open in another link and keep hitting refresh!!

One word: obsessed. Just an observation.Smiley Tongue
Message 34 of 53
nicemann
Established Contributor

I currently use SW, TC, and also CreditCheckTotal.  I prefer CCT over TC because I do any more then one update every 24 hours.  Also it is a much easier layout to read.  Once I get my loan closed on, I am going to cancel TC and just continue with the other two.
Message 35 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheech wrote:

gatoravi8tor1 wrote:

Thanks so much for that update!  It's also good to know that they won't cancel you just for updating daily---that's the main reason I use them, as a matter of fact. I doubt I'm alone in that.

No problem Cheech,   I use SW and TC and have updated regularly for past 8 months.  No problems.
Message 36 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

nicemann wrote:
I currently use SW, TC, and also CreditCheckTotal.  I prefer CCT over TC because I do any more then one update every 24 hours.  Also it is a much easier layout to read.  Once I get my loan closed on, I am going to cancel TC and just continue with the other two.

How much for Credit Check Total??? What type of service do they provide???
Message 37 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem Cheech,   I use SW and TC and have updated regularly for past 8 months.  No problems.

Same here, for over a year now. But, then I started reading all the posts here about people getting cancelled, and then I got the weird error message.  I figured it was a technical glitch at first, but when my account was fine, and only DHs account was effected, I began to wonder . . .
Message 38 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheech wrote:

Same here, for over a year now. But, then I started reading all the posts here about people getting cancelled, and then I got the weird error message.  I figured it was a technical glitch at first, but when my account was fine, and only DHs account was effected, I began to wonder . . .

Let me know if you have any more problems, and I'll do the same.

Have a nice evening, talk to you soon.

Message 39 of 53
nicemann
Established Contributor

gatoravi8tor1 wrote:

nicemann wrote:

How much for Credit Check Total??? What type of service do they provide???

I pay $19.95 a month.  Yes it is more then TC but the interface is some much easier to read.  Also the details of the accounts have more information.  Plus I can pull the report as much as I would like, even if it hasn't been 24 hours yet.  You do get all three CRs and FAKO scores.  It is actually ran by EX.

Anyone else use CreditCheckTotal?
Message 40 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.