Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifed-Now What?

tag
ktl55
Regular Contributor

Verifed-Now What?

I disputed a Time Warner Cable bill with all 3 CRA. Exp just sent me an e-mail verifying the debt. I already sent a PFD letter to TWC twice, once to the general office and the 2nd one to their Corp Office attn: ceo, still no response. Now what?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Kevin5974
Frequent Contributor

Re: Verifed-Now What?

contact via phone

Starting Score: 475
Current Score: 649
Goal Score: 690

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
ktl55
Regular Contributor

contact who via phone?? twc or ca? and say what??
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This depends. What are you disputing? Is it a valid debt or accounting mistake on their end? If they maintain that you owe them money it will keep verifying. If you have a receipt or other documentation that shows you are squared up with them, I'd probably give them a call and have a polite conversation first. Might luck out.
Message 4 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Try contacting TWC via PFB.
Message 5 of 7
oracleicom
Valued Member

I have the same problem but with Comcast, I have a collection on my account that I've disputed a couple of times with all bureaus and it has come back verified.  So I used PlanetFeedback on Tuesday and received a call from the PR rep on Wednesday.  It definitely works.  Now I'll wait to hear her response that she gets from the collection agency on the info I provided her.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV the CA. Try to make them go away so you can get a PFD outta TWC.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.