Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vs4 credit score

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

Vs4 credit score

Where can i get the vs4 credit score? Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Vs4 credit score

A synchrony card in any flavor. Can be accessed in online portal.

Message 2 of 15
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@razzy116 wrote:

Where can i get the vs4 credit score? Thank you and be safe.

I've been waiting for some other monitoring services to include Vs4 but so far in my experience the only place I have seen Vs4 is in my 2 Sync accounts.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, in my Synch accounts is the only place I've ever seen it.

Message 4 of 15
razzy116
Established Contributor

I got my vantage score 4 from my qvc credit card, now i can monitor my vantage score 4 when i am ready to apply for another synchrony credit card. Thank you and be safe.

Message 5 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@razzy116 wrote:

I got my vantage score 4 from my qvc credit card, now i can monitor my vantage score 4 when i am ready to apply for another synchrony credit card. Thank you and be safe.

Not knowing you're TU Fico score, I just want to say careful with that.  I believe that's only part of the equation. (VS4)  Synch gave me a lousy sl on a card when my VS4 had climbed into the excellent range but my TU score was still in the 730's.

When my TU score jumped into the 770's or 780's then the next app with them was a nice sl.

For all we know, Synch may use VS4 for determining cli's or chopping block.

Of course I don't know for sure and ymmv as with anything credit related but just wanted to mention my experience with some known dp's between Fico/VS4.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 6 of 15
razzy116
Established Contributor

Does any one have dps to share for synchrony credit cards, when i"m ready to apply i know what to look for? Thank you and be safe.

Message 7 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@razzy116 wrote:

Does any one have dps to share for synchrony credit cards, when i"m ready to apply i know what to look for? Thank you and be safe.

Image result for good question meme....but of course!  A bajillion actually. MF & MF'ers are THE DP's Machine.

Once you're ready, fire away in the cc apps forum with something particular in mind and/or do a search on the product you'll finally decide on to gain some insight. GL!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony cards IMO are on the easy side of getting approved for since you're basically looking at a ton of store cards that don't have crazy underwriting standards.  Shooting from the hip all other things considered I'd say most are attainable with scores maybe 30-40 points lower than what you'd be looking for compared to major bank card expectations.

Message 9 of 15
razzy116
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Synchrony cards IMO are on the easy side of getting approved for since you're basically looking at a ton of store cards that don't have crazy underwriting standards.  Shooting from the hip all other things considered I'd say most are attainable with scores maybe 30-40 points lower than what you'd be looking for compared to major bank card expectations.

The only store card that i have that uses VS4 is QVC, the other ones i"m looking at is Ebay, Paypal and Amazon. Thank you and be safe.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.