Did you mean: 

Vs4 credit score

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Vs4 credit score

@razzy116 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Synchrony cards IMO are on the easy side of getting approved for since you're basically looking at a ton of store cards that don't have crazy underwriting standards.  Shooting from the hip all other things considered I'd say most are attainable with scores maybe 30-40 points lower than what you'd be looking for compared to major bank card expectations.

The only store card that i have that uses VS4 is QVC, the other ones i"m looking at is Ebay, Paypal and Amazon. Thank you and be safe.

@razzy116 

if you already have the QVC that uses V4 then why are you asking this question ?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 11 of 15
razzy116
Established Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Synchrony cards IMO are on the easy side of getting approved for since you're basically looking at a ton of store cards that don't have crazy underwriting standards.  Shooting from the hip all other things considered I'd say most are attainable with scores maybe 30-40 points lower than what you'd be looking for compared to major bank card expectations.

The only store card that i have that uses VS4 is QVC, the other ones i"m looking at is Ebay, Paypal and Amazon. Thank you and be safe.

@razzy116 

if you already have the QVC that uses V4 then why are you asking this question ?

Cause i forgot QVC uses the vs4 score, do"nt be rude

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

Does any one have dps to share for synchrony credit cards, when i"m ready to apply i know what to look for? Thank you and be safe.

Image result for good question meme....but of course!  A bajillion actually. MF & MF'ers are THE DP's Machine.

Once you're ready, fire away in the cc apps forum with something particular in mind and/or do a search on the product you'll finally decide on to gain some insight. GL!

NO not a search ... ? GADS!!! I might find something?!  Smiley Embarassed

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@razzy116 

Interesting?   Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@razzy116 wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@razzy116 

Cause i forgot QVC uses the vs4 score, do"nt be rude

Believe the poster was wondering what happened? If you look at all your posts over this Forum it is possible to forget.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.