Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Experian update?

tag
kmacqua
Regular Contributor

When does Experian update?

I am able to "view my report again" with Experian with an existing report number.  Does anyone know how frequently the Experian report updates? For instance, I checked today and the report is dated with today's date.  If I check in two weeks, will I be looking at the same report? Do they update once per month? Or is it "live", updating any time there is a change in what is reported to Experian? (understanding that each OC, CA, etc may be on its own timeline as to when/how frequently they report to the credit bureaus.)

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: When does Experian update?

It will update each time you pull the report.   You can keep using it as long as you pull it at least every 90 days.  I think the report number will expire in one year.  At which point  you should be able to get another free annual credit report from EX.

Message 2 of 5
kmacqua
Regular Contributor

Excellent! Thanks for the info.

Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

The CRA's don't update on fixed schedules.  They update as creditors report to them.

Message 4 of 5
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

The CRA's don't update on fixed schedules.  They update as creditors report to them.

Yes, but that wasn't the question.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.