cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Report Will They Pull, Part 2

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

Grid Updated:

 

  • +EQ HP for Comenity Majors (Caesers) in OH, @Goos 
  • +TU HP for Synchrony in OH, @Goos (Venmo - required Sagestream access)
  • +TU HP for Synchrony in OH, @Goos (Rakuten - required Sagestream access)
  • +TU HP for Synchrony in OH, @Goos (Sam's Club)
  • +First Electronic Bank (Cardless), @Goos 
  • +EX HP for First Electronic Bank (Cardless) in OH, @Goos 
  • +EX HP for American Express in OH, @Goos 
  • +EX HP for Capital One in OH, @Goos 
  • +TU HP for BMO Harris Bank in KS, @IaBoy62 
  • +EQ HP for Citi Bank in MN, @jasonbourne84 (showed EQ bankcard 8 score)
Message 71 of 196
Oops_I_Did_It_Again
Regular Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

Hi @credit_is_crack 

Wells Fargo Active Cash, KY EX

Credit Profile (FEB 2024)
F8 EX 767 EQ 770, TU 773, F8 BC EX 784, EQ BC 789, F9 EX 777
TCL: $124,200, reporting available: $120,995
cc utilization: 3%, auto loan: $5,456/$6850
AoOA 5Y 9M, AAoA 3Y 3M, AoYA 7M
new cc accounts 3/24, 2/12, 0/6, 0/3, INQs 12 months EX 2, EQ 1, TU 1

Personal Cards (15)
Chase/Amazon Prime Visa, Freedom Unlimited, Bank of America CCR, American Express BCP+CM, GS Apple Card (MC)
PenFed PC Rewards, Citibank DoubleCash, Discover IT + BT, Regions Cash Rewards, Wells Fargo AC, CapOne QS, Synchrony PPMC +
Closed (1): Synchony Amazon Prime

Business Cards (1)
American Express BBC
Message 72 of 196
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II


@Oops_I_Did_It_Again wrote:

Hi @credit_is_crack 

Wells Fargo Active Cash, KY EX


Thanks @Oops_I_Did_It_Again 

 

Grid Updated:

Message 73 of 196
alisadarrick
Regular Contributor

Spreadsheet

There use to be a spreadsheet or link to a document that listed various cards and a general score needed along with what bureau they usually pull depending on state. Is that link/document still around? If so can someone tell me where to find.

 

thanks 

BK7 Meeting of Creditors 12/14 Discharged 2/15
EQ 630
EX 631
TU 653
Message 74 of 196
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II


@alisadarrick wrote:

There use to be a spreadsheet or link to a document that listed various cards and a general score needed along with what bureau they usually pull depending on state. Is that link/document still around? If so can someone tell me where to find.

 

thanks 


Looks like someone helped you find it!


Message 75 of 196
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

  • Applied/Approved in store for the Citibank Best Buy Visa last week. Citi pulled my EQ Bankcard 8. Again, not the regular Fico8. They did not pull EX or TU.
  • Applied/Approved online for Beneficial State Bank Aspiration Zero yesterday. They pulled EX (I'll update when/if I find out which version). They did not pull EQ or TU.

I'm in Minnesota.

 

 

 


Message 76 of 196
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II


@jasonbourne84 wrote:
  • Applied/Approved in store for the Citibank Best Buy Visa last week. Citi pulled my EQ Bankcard 8. Again, not the regular Fico8. They did not pull EX or TU.
  • Applied/Approved online for Beneficial State Bank Aspiration Zero yesterday. They pulled EX (I'll update when/if I find out which version). They did not pull EQ or TU.

I'm in Minnesota.

 

 

 


Thanks @jasonbourne84 

 

Grid Updated:

Message 77 of 196
Goos
Regular Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

Chase Amazon in Ohio pulled trans union . Thought that was new and interesting . 

Message 78 of 196
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

SOFI, Aspiration pulled EX Indiana

Langley pulled EQ9  Indiana


>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 79 of 196
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II


@Goos wrote:

Chase Amazon in Ohio pulled trans union . Thought that was new and interesting . 


It is uncommon for Chase to pull TU, but it does look like specific parts of the country are seeing it more and more often...

Message 80 of 196
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.