Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WoooHooo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WoooHooo

Ok, thanks to you great and wise beyond possible people here, and thanks to a great CSR rep I got  TWO 30's and TWO 60's lates removed  from 2/07, 3/07 and  11/07, 12/07

PLUS they brought my original CL's back as well (they had been at $0 but open due to the lates and then once  I paid them I  stopped using the cards)

So not only will the baddies be gone by Monday but I just  got  CLI to reflect another $1030 and $750 respectively!  So another $1780 avail to help with UTIL that wasnt there before!!!

I absolutely cannot  thank you guys here enough!!! Your ideas, processes, letters and encouraging stories made all the difference, especaily when I just wanted to throw my hands up in the air and walk away...

So, now, just to wait it out til Monday AFTERNOON  before I pull new to confirm, even though I have all her email confirmations.....anyone have duct tape for my hands????

Message Edited by madameozzie on 04-04-2008 10:02 AM
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WoooHooo

That is so great! Congratulations! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTGGGGGGGG  CONGRATS!!!!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Isn't PROGRESS Grand?
Congrats!

Those changes will help a lot - so keep beating on anything else.
Message 4 of 7
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Nice work. WTG.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This keeps getting better and better...after she emailed me on the 2-30' and 2-60's removal and CL reintstatement I sent her this:

Thank you so much...I really really mean that, from the bottom of my heart!

I appreciate everything that you did and will always recommende and speak highly of you and your company.

In your  business contacts , I was wondering if you  knew who handles World Financial Capital Bank-Blair?

I cannot for the life of me get through their card number CSR's to  an actual person that  can help me  past their  usual scripted responses. I have  1-30 day late that sadly I was actually late on by  7 days but am hoping that they might be willing to  do a goodwill adjustment on it as I have  only been late once and had great business with them prior to it.  If you happen to have a contact number for whoever handles them I would be greatly appreciative, but then again, you have been so good to me if you  dont know, then dont worry about it!

Have a great Friday and a  even better weekend!

almost  30 minutes later  she sent me this:

We actually are both WFNNB and WFCB. We take care of Blair as well. I went ahead and had that taken care of for you. I set your credit limit back to $410 and had the late for 07 fixed as well.

If you need anything else let me know. J

You have a great weekend

What a  way to end a Friday!!! 

Now, since these were my ONLY baddies (2-30's , 2-60's and one more 30 late  2/07, 3/07, 6/07 and 11/07, 12/07 )

( with the excepption of ONE Medical-paid on 05 due to drop 11/08),

plus the CL reinstatements $1030, $750 and now $410 for a total of $2190 open credit towards my utilization....

Should I see a score bump??? Please please tell me  it is possible!!!

Message Edited by madameozzie on 04-04-2008 11:54 AM
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone can tell me if I could see a score change with all of this,I woudl be so very very appreciative!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.