cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

I knew about Innovis and actually requested a report from them just because, when I found out about them a few years back. But I didn't realize lenders were pulling them. Interesting.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 22
fordguy89
Valued Contributor

Re: You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

Is this where hidden TL's go to hide?
Open one, close three. Open one, close three.
Message 12 of 22
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@fordguy89 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy Like Voldemort. The Bureau that must not be named!

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 13 of 22
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I requested mine. Be my luck even they will show 30 inquiries as well. Smiley Sad

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 14 of 22
elim
Senior Contributor

Message 15 of 22
EW800
Valued Contributor

I pull my Innovis report yearly (last four years anyway), with the last time being about a month ago. Zero HP's and zero SP's. I was a bit surprised that there was not even a single SP, given that about three-quarters of my trade lines appear in this CR.

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
January 2022: EX8: 850; EQ8: 850; TU8: 850 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 824
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 16 of 22
surferchris
Valued Contributor

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@fordguy89 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy Like Voldemort. The Bureau that must not be named!

lol

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 17 of 22
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@EW800 wrote:
I pull my Innovis report yearly (last four years anyway), with the last time being about a month ago. Zero HP's and zero SP's. I was a bit surprised that there was not even a single SP, given that about three-quarters of my trade lines appear in this CR.

They're a data aggregator, I don't know how much data the lenders furnish to them directly.

They're also one of the big 3 tri-merge providers that I'm aware of in the mortgage space, Credco, CBC/Innovis, Kroll Factual Data.

        
Message 18 of 22
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Marious wrote:

We only hear transunion, equifax and experian all the time.

The big 3 are frequently discussed but discussion on the others isn't uncommon either.  This has been posted in a number of prior threads:

http://files.consumerfinance.gov/f/201604_cfpb_list-of-consumer-reporting-companies.pdf

Message 19 of 22
GalaxyStars
Regular Contributor

I ordered mines just to take a look at whats there.

So far I'm not too concerned about then, unlest until people start getting Denials due to "Innovis Credit Report" lol, and then I have to worry.

I want to know more about how they are used.

Are they even a factor of approval for a loan or credit products? Basically how much does a creditor that pulls them base any decision on the report?

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.