cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

I just received my innovis credit report today and I saw Barclays actually pull innovis on me when I applied for their card 4 months ago...... So they pulled Experian and Innovis on me lol.......  Right now Capital one and Walmart are the only cards reporting on my Innovis and am even surprised to see them reporting to innovis because we don't really hear much about them. We only hear transunion, equifax and experian all the time. 🙄

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Valued Contributor

Re: You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

Never heard of Innovis. Are they knew?

Amex Green • Amex BCP • Amex HH (Aspire®) • Barclay Rewards • Chase World of Hyatt • Chase FU • Capital One Quicksilver • Discover it • PENFED Platinum Rewards • Marvel MC • Amazon Store • Kohls Store • CL $109,330 • Car Loan (PENFED) 1.99% PAID

FICO® 8 Scores 805-812 FICO® 9 Equifax 822
Message 2 of 22
Established Contributor

Re: You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

They aren't new but not used very much. Cap one and us bank look at them sometimes

https://www.innovis.com/personal/creditReport
Moto Credit | Best Buy | Discover IT | Barclay Rewards MC | Amazon | Care Credit | Barclay SallieMae WMC | CapOne QuickSilver | Chase Freedom | Marvel MC | Fidelity Rewards Visa Sig | Citi DC
FICO 08 (5/4/16): EQ 779 TU 771 EX 768
Message 3 of 22
Frequent Contributor

Is innovis a CRA?  I always though they just provide reports to people based off information they pull from the big 3 cra's. 

EQ Fico 8 - 807
TU Fico 8 - 804
EX Fico 8 - 781
As of 09/03/17
Message 4 of 22
Established Contributor

Discover uses them.

Message 5 of 22
Established Contributor

Yes they are a CRA, see the link I posted and you can request your report.

Moto Credit | Best Buy | Discover IT | Barclay Rewards MC | Amazon | Care Credit | Barclay SallieMae WMC | CapOne QuickSilver | Chase Freedom | Marvel MC | Fidelity Rewards Visa Sig | Citi DC
FICO 08 (5/4/16): EQ 779 TU 771 EX 768
Message 6 of 22
Established Contributor

Thank you for the information. 

I went to their website and ordered my report. 

They send you an email after you do their on line request and will be mailing my report. 

Thank you again. 

Curious what shows in this report... and if they do a score like the 3 biggies.?

photo AllCC.jpg11/22 FICO8: EX/697 TU/721 EQ/700 ~ Tip Toeing thru the Tulips in my Garden since 6/21
Message 7 of 22

They don't provide credit score they only provide credit report

Message 8 of 22
Established Contributor

@BellaLina wrote:

Thank you for the information. 

I went to their website and ordered my report. 

They send you an email after you do their on line request and will be mailing my report. 

Thank you again. 

Curious what shows in this report... and if they do a score like the 3 biggies.?

can't you signin to their site? I can't seem to figure it out. I did order one though

Message 9 of 22
Valued Contributor

We just got ours last week and surprise!  Nothing wrong on it.  I seen all of the ones that pull it.  Going to ice it next week.  There's still a few out there we're waiting on.  Just making sure they're no errors and will ice them all.  I have a total of 4 right now that I know about.  

FICOS: EQ-812 TU-811 EX-818 Goal - 840-850 Across The Board
Total Credit Lines - 506K Gardening....
"I am the master of my fate and the captain of my destiny" Nelson Mandela
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.