Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your TU Inquiries Aren't Deleted!! I Repeat LOL

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Your TU Inquiries Aren't Deleted!! I Repeat LOL

Yeah, if they didn't read all the other threads another thread isn't going to help.

Message 11 of 17
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Just happened to me this morning...  30 point jump in FAKO score, no change in TU08.

Doesn't really matter to me anyway, as I'm not applying for anything at the moment....

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 12 of 17
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

They absolutely aren't deleted. All of my TU inquiries were gone from wallethub, creditwise, even Fico. Since I was getting ready to apply for a US Bank Cash rewards Visa Plus at a branch anyway, I was curious what would turn up. I checked wallethub that morning, which was Saturday. Still nothing, clean as  the day I was born. So I drove to the branch and did it. They all were there, safe and sound. 10 in total with the new US Bank pull. Next morning, wallethub reported all correct numbers, as did everyone else. This morning, wallethub made my day: Told me looks like I've lost some weight, and by the way, zero inquiries. 

So your saying the TU inquiries are disappearing, and then reappearing multiple times? As in several cycles? Wow, that is strange behavior from TU. I was under the impression they would disappear, and then reappear again, and that was the end of it. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 13 of 17
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

Yeah, if they didn't read all the other threads another thread isn't going to help.

I don't think it's a matter of "helping" anyone "see the light." It's an interesting topic of conversation. There's a wealth of data points involved that are worthy of discussion. Similar to the credit card flavor of the month, we can call this the "topic of the month."

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 14 of 17
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@takeshi74 wrote:

I don't think it's a matter of "helping" anyone "see the light." It's an interesting topic of conversation. There's a wealth of data points involved that are worthy of discussion. Similar to the credit card flavor of the month, we can call this the "topic of the month."

Good point, because I'm sure there are many different angles or experiences with this that are worth noting. This could also cause trouble for some also. 

Yes, some may not read the threads and post anyway. Very true. At the same time who knows how many did catch one of these threads and not post a new one questioning what happened.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 15 of 17
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Mine (12) all disappeared from my FAKO monitoring sites. It made my FAKO jump like 50 points. Strange thing is that it matches my TU FICO 8 score now. They came back on creditKarma now but not Wallethub, creditwise, etc...

Are you going by alerts or actually looking at the data?

CK has a nasty habit of seeing them as new in total as a result of their implementation, but I'm not sure that Wallethub and Creditwise are as unsophisticated in that regard.  I didn't think to compare CK and Wallethub when my RBFCU inquiry wandered away and subsequently came back.

Wallethub should be the fastest resolution of the 3, though it's possible they reappeared and wandered away again.

TU is just seriously screwy right now, I'm am so, so glad I have to work hard to actually get a lender to pull TU as I'm seriously losing confidence in them as a bureau with all their glitchy behavior over the years.  I got 99 credit problems but I don't need a TU glitch to be one of them.

I'm looking at the data. I never got alerts that things had changed when the inqs got removed. I can confirm they are all alive and well on my actual TU report.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 16 of 17
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Mine (12) all disappeared from my FAKO monitoring sites. It made my FAKO jump like 50 points. Strange thing is that it matches my TU FICO 8 score now. They came back on creditKarma now but not Wallethub, creditwise, etc...

Are you going by alerts or actually looking at the data?

CK has a nasty habit of seeing them as new in total as a result of their implementation, but I'm not sure that Wallethub and Creditwise are as unsophisticated in that regard.  I didn't think to compare CK and Wallethub when my RBFCU inquiry wandered away and subsequently came back.

Wallethub should be the fastest resolution of the 3, though it's possible they reappeared and wandered away again.

TU is just seriously screwy right now, I'm am so, so glad I have to work hard to actually get a lender to pull TU as I'm seriously losing confidence in them as a bureau with all their glitchy behavior over the years.  I got 99 credit problems but I don't need a TU glitch to be one of them.

I'm looking at the data. I never got alerts that things had changed when the inqs got removed. I can confirm they are all alive and well on my actual TU report.

I still hope someone would find that they never came back when it is fixed for a while! Just so that it can be said there was a different outcome. 

For me, none disappeared that I'm aware of and I use CCT as my main and CK for informational purposes.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.