cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card loan conslodation

KITTEN123

credit card loan conslodation

Any lender out there to consolodate my credit card balances into to one loan,not looking for not repay full balances just went through divorce and got stuck with a fair amount of debt and would like just one payment.Credit scores are 640.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: credit card loan conslodation

@KITTEN123 wrote:

Any lender out there to consolodate my credit card balances into to one loan,not looking for not repay full balances just went through divorce and got stuck with a fair amount of debt and would like just one payment.Credit scores are 640.

Fortunately there are lots.  Check for pre-qualifications at Lending Club, Prosper, and I think SOFI too?  Someone will undoubtedly post a better list, where'd you get your credit score from if I may ask?  May not be entirely representative depending where you got it, getting a loan at 640 may not be the prettiest APR (probably similar to the CC APR's potentially) but would be one payment and may give you a credit win giving you more options depending how ugly your revolving utilization is.

        
Message 2 of 3
CAPTOOL
Senior Contributor

Re: credit card loan conslodation

In addition to those three, there are also Payoff.com, Avant.com, Upstart.com, BestEgg.com, CircleBackLending.com, Pave.com, LoanDepot.com, and PromiseFinancial.com. All soft pulls to see if you qualify, how much you can get, and at what APR.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.