Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit report using a itin...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit report using a itin...

Hey Danny did you sign up Experian report from free credit score com? Did you put itin in when asked for ssn? I tried to sign up for Experian creditworks and it keeps error out
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call equifax until you get a rep that will help you because it is up to the rep to activate your account. That is how I was able to see equifax score.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

What you have to do is send a letter to each credit bureau, the instructions are given at the free credit annual page, sometimes they will ask you for a "SSN denial letter", I did receive mine except Equifax... 2 years ago they sent me a copy of my report, past year they did not, it was a dead end.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello, I found in the Equifax site

https://www.econsumer.equifax.com/otc/landing.ehtml?^start=&companyName=PSb18upd02_uplanr 

that you can get the report of the 3 bureaus for $ 1 (trial period for a week after they charge $ 14.95 monthly), the score that is delivered is based on Equifax algorithms, but it helps a lot because it is the detail of the report and so you have an idea of ​​how it is ...
I hope you can help them

Message 14 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Locking this thread as well over a year old and typically our policy is to lock threads over a year to avoid confusion, etc...  With that said please feel free to open a new thread and ask a question if you have a similiar one.  Thanks for understanding

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.