Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experian fax number

tag
justanotherquestion
Contributor

experian fax number

does anyone have a fax number for experian that works or a direct email?

58 days since i mailed  a dispute, 30 day follow up, 45 day follow up and not a word. sent copies of the usps receipts and tracking with delivery at their office as well now on 3 occasions for the same dispute.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
justanotherquestion
Contributor

Re: experian fax number and DISPUTE information help needed

after spending 38 minutes on the phone with experian i have been advised they have no fax number.

I mailed a dispute on June 1, received June 3 heard nothing.

mailed a over 30 day letter July 12, received July 15, heard nothing.

mailed another demand for delete on July 18, received July 20.

They are telling me no documents are on my file that i have sent, they have no records of receving these documents etc. After I explained they were sent USPS with tracking and delievery confirmations, placed on hold.  came back on the phone, nothing we can do, we have no records of this.

operator can reopen a dispute, explained it was opened on June 3 when you recieved the letter and I am demanding these items be deleted asap.

is there someone else i can speak to you, i am looking right at the documents along with when they were mailed and deliverd to allex tx. HUNG UP ON.

do i have any recourse here? what gives with these people.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.