cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you save the credit reports as PDF file when you purchase them from myfico ?

tag
workingprogress
Regular Contributor

how do you save the credit reports as PDF file when you purchase them from myfico ?

Anyone adviceme please on how to save my credit reports ? I paid for them from myfico but can not figure out how to save them.

Starting Fico scores 6/29/1013
Experian 584 / Equifax 639 / TransUnion 598
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Capya
New Contributor

Re: how do you save the credit reports as PDF file when you purchase them from myfico ?

Edit:  Nevermind.  The better solution is below.

Starting Score: 573 (Exp 10/12)
Current Score: 767 (Exp 6/13)
Goal Score: 700+ I Crushed it!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
_jb_
Frequent Contributor

Re: how do you save the credit reports as PDF file when you purchase them from myfico ?

Hit the print button, and then instead of selecting your printer, choose save as .pdf. Name them with the date, CRA, and where you received it from to keep yourself organized (ie: 06/30/13 TransUnion myFICO).

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 789, myFICO TU: 782, myFICO EX: 788
My Wallet: American Express BCE, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/07/17
Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Not all browsers have save as PDF as a feature.  If yours does not there are applications that will create a PDF printer on your computer that you can select to generate PDF's.

Message 4 of 5
tommiezwa

I could not find a 'save as PDF' option, so I right-clicked on the 'printable copy' link, then selected 'save link as...', named my file, and selected 'all files' as the  type of file.  It saved beautifully to my library, and I am planning to place a copy of it on a flash drive as well.  I hope this helps, if you weren't able to find a PDF option!

Starting Score: 811 in 2004
Current Score: 679 as of June 18
Goal Score: 750 or higher

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.