Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

identity security questions

tag
starry1
Valued Contributor

Re: identity security questions

I knew they were watching us, but dang that's excessive.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 11 of 14
an978

It really is creepy. I could get past that if they would actually let me open an account. The crazy thing is that I've never had a joint account or co-signed with anyone for anything. I'll try contacting the CRA's to see what they suggest, but I'm guessing it's a hopeless situation. 

Message 12 of 14
electra
Established Contributor

If you want to be very creeped out pull your Lexis Nexis Full File Disclosure reports.  I believe this is where the CRAs (and MANY others) get much of their info on you.   

Message 13 of 14
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

The Lexis / Nexus report is the source of the associated persons. I pulled mine once a few years ago and they had addresses going back 20 years as well as the "current resident" at that address. There were several names in the section about associated persons who I had no idea who they were. But there is also not an easy way to dispute or clear information from that report. They are simply aggregating information from various databases and do not respond to consumer disputes.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.