Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

information being added to credit report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

information being added to credit report

Last week I received a notification from EQ and EX that an address was added to my report. It was an address that my grandparents lived at when i was in high (I graduated in 1996). I called both bureaus and was told that First Premier Bank added the address. Im not sure why they would add this address as Ive never lived there.

Im concerned that they would add the information again. Background info...i have filed a complaint against with the CFPB and it was investigated by the Federal Reserve. Since then, they have updated my account every month as being charged off. The accounts will fall off in 3/21 and 6/21. Im not paying them because my account was current and I was paying the balance. They decided to close my account after I filed a complaint (before the CFPB one) about their business practices.

Is there anything I could do to prevent them from adding inaccurate information on my report? Its a hassle to call the credit bureau.

thank you in advance

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: information being added to credit report

Maybe a letter of intent to sue warning them if they continue to harass you or insert inaccurate information, you will seek judicial remedy?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: information being added to credit report

Maybe a letter of intent to sue for their chilling of your first amendment right to petition the government for redress, which is what you did when you filed a complaint with the governmental entities and the chilling being their harassment of you by these actions?

Just my humble opinion, consult legal counsel in your jurisdiction.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.