Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my vacation

tag
Pants
Regular Contributor

my vacation

I've been on vacation this week. I think sad to say most of my vacation was spent on reading and posting on these forums... Is this addicting or what?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: my vacation

Tell me about it, I just graduated from college and for summer all I want to do is get CLI's and make sure I perfect the timing on my balance transferring. This forum really helps with tricks and strategies to squeeze out a good credit reputation on limited (for me at least) funds.
Message 2 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Warning - Internet message boards and addictive and can be bad for your health  Smiley Very Happy

But this one has a real purpose and can provide real help to real people.  And in this modern world, credit is really important.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Tell me about it, I just graduated from college and for summer all I want to do is get CLI's and make sure I perfect the timing on my balance transferring."

LOL--It's true! I now get real genuine happiness from increasing my credit score and being responsible, rather then buying things I can't afford.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe its just a boring vacation?
Message 5 of 8
Pants
Regular Contributor

Combination of boring vacation and watching Fico Score has become a cheap hobby.. Well maybe not so cheap if you subscribe to 3 or 4 credit monitoring services... LOL
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Isn't it amazing how time flies when you are on the internet. Could have sworn it was just 11:00......so happens to be 3:00 now. So much for being constructive today!!!Smiley Indifferent
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

omg Pants you are not along. Im going away also & am going to use GoToMyPC. so I don't miss anything. Do any of us but Noah have a life???
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.