Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO needs your help!

tag
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

myFICO needs your help!

Hi forum members,

We are working on a new campaign and would like to have your testimonials as a part of the project. We want to know: what does having confidence in your credit mean to you? You can submit your responses below.  

Notice: While we’d love to showcase everyone’s response, we cannot guarantee that it will be used. By posting your response below, you are authorizing us to use your username in the campaign. You'll be notified through PM if your response is used. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFICO needs your help!

It means I can be cool Smiley Wink

(Not sure what length testimonial you're looking for)

Message 2 of 12
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Having confidence in your credit means being able to negotiate from a position of strength.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 3 of 12
Subexistence
Established Contributor

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

Hi forum members,

We are working on a new campaign and would like to have your testimonials as a part of the project. We want to know: what does having confidence in your credit mean to you? You can submit your responses below.  

Notice: While we’d love to showcase everyone’s response, we cannot guarantee that it will be used. By posting your response below, you are authorizing us to use your username in the campaign. You'll be notified through PM if your response is used. 

Thanks!

It means you believe that your genetics for impulse control has been properly reflected by your credit card score.

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 4 of 12
elim
Senior Contributor

Having confidence in our credit has replaced those worry filled times wondering how we are going to make our overpriced payments, to knowing credit does NOT mean debt, and managing our finances within our honest living.  Lower rates and an upper hand when we make our familie's financial "deals", and a well needed cushion of time when life throws us a curve ball. 

ETA: and of course the free travel   Smiley Tongue 

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having confidence in my credit means that even though my income is low, I can hold my head high.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

We all know the old saying, "when life throws you lemons, make lemonade".  Having confidence in your credit is like having the water and sugar to make lemonade out of those lemons and avoid an otherwise sour experience when life happens.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confidence in my credit is knowing I won't be denied and will be getting the best available rate.

Message 8 of 12
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

Peace of mind. Whether it's related to the day-to-day necessity for good credit in today's world or those unexpected "big events" that come along, knowing I have excellent credit arms me with calm confidence for whatever comes my way. It's empowering!

Good credit put ME in the driver's seat when shopping for a new car. Instead of feeling at the mercy of dealerships and lenders, I was able to negotiate the best price and rates.

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I second the responses that having good credit allows me to hold my head high, is empowering and gives me peace of mind. Also just knowing where I currently stand and educating myself about credit is a calming effect and eliminates all the misinformation out there.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.