Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no FTF card for utilities and everyday purchases

tag
anonymous4a
New Contributor

no FTF card for utilities and everyday purchases

Is there a no foreign transaction fee card that would give me more than 1%  to pay for utilities or everyday purchases.?Most of the ones I found only give you 2% on dining and travel like barclays world or saphire preferred. What is the best no FTF cards for everyday purchases or for utilites ? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: no FTF card for utilities and everyday purchases

@anonymous4a wrote:

Is there a no foreign transaction fee card that would give me more than 1%  to pay for utilities and everyday purchases.?Most of the ones I found only give you 2% on dining and travel like barclays world or saphire preferred. What is the best no FTF cards for everyday purchases or for utilites ? 

Cap 1 Quicksilver (1.5% cash) or Venture (2% miles).

JCB if you can hit their 3% bonus tier and don't have acceptance issues pencils out at 1.9% with their 1.1% FTF.

Huntington Voice might be an option with their 3% on utilities specifically if your merchant codes are right, 0% FTF.

Probably other options these are just ones I know offhand.

        
Message 2 of 4
anonymous4a
New Contributor

with Huntington voice, can I choose the same 3% category every quarter ? Like Utilities.. do these categories change every year ? 

Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@anonymous4a wrote:

with Huntington voice, can I choose the same 3% category every quarter ? Like Utilities.. do these categories change every year ? 

It's specifically 3% on the Voice for Utilities, no selection, no rotation.  Does sound precisely what you are looking for.

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.