Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with equifax fico score reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

problems with equifax fico score reporting

Has anyone else had any issues getting their Fico score from equifax? mines not reporting ....weird. it first started with stripping all my AU accounts and now this.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: problems with equifax fico score reporting

I have had a LOT of problems with the way EQ is / is not reporting.  I’ve tried until I’m blue in the face to get them to straighten out my report. I’ve pretty much given up on them. I’ve decided to just freeze my EQ report and never apply for credit from any CC company or lender that insists on pulling EQ.

Message 2 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Tx, same here. Though all my problems started when i froze my Eq last year. No one can access my reports, no one shows me free scores and all the creditors worth getting increases always want Eq. I loathe Equihack and am in same feeling. If a creditor pulls or uses EQ for credit or increases, i dont want them . Alot of my current cards will forever be stuck at current limits i guess. Maybe ill end up with Credit One afterallSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just imagine if others joined us and did the same. Imagine a world in which EVERYBODY froze EQ forever. It would be like some sort of “sit in protest.” Freeze ‘em out.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.