Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scorewatch??!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: scorewatch??!

yeah I'm a bit disspointed in this I think I am going to call customer service--It's pretty frusterating going from a product that updated when nearly anything happened to my equifax report, I.E. new account, status update, balance increase/decrease, inquiries...a lot has happened since then and I received no scorewatch updates

WHAT is going on??
Message 11 of 28
Eric958
Established Contributor

yeah I canceled this pass Friday. 4 new accts, 6 Inq's no alerts and this is after sitting on the phone with a csr who walked me thru making my settings as sensitive as possible.The only alerts i got was always a day or 2 after I called and complain. They offered to reset my acct but I had enough by then. BTW over 30 days had pass with no alerts on the aforementioned items

Never Give Up!!
Message 12 of 28
annah618
Established Member

I just want to chime in on this and say I haven't been having any trouble with not getting alerts. I've been pretty happy with the service, esp. since it's only $8.95 per month and I can get a new report anytime I want for $10.95, plus discounts on TU and EX reports.
Message 13 of 28
jbryant710
Valued Member

I was getting a bit worried myself, after not getting any alerts for a while now and having opened a few new accounts, but today I did get an alert for a new account and my score went up 26 points!!! Smiley Happy  PS, the alert said the point increase may not be because of the new account.
Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

rifleman wrote:
Hey, I had a hunch that scorewatch was not updating for some reason--well, I was right. It wasn't. I paid for my fico score today, and sure enough, it changed immediately.

What is going on? I know info on my report was changing because I was seeing it change daily on Truecredit's site. Scorewatch was not updating and has not for the past 2 weeks. I check it today and --BAM definite change.

BTW, scores are all up so that's good

But come on? Why did scorewatch not tell me there had been changes to my credit report? I knew there had been--why did I stop getting alerts?

Fair Issac is lazy about giving scorewatch alerts.  I guess they won't change their ways until they get sued for it.  I do have a suggestion for you though, try changing all your alert settings to be most sensitive.  For intance, set your alert for score changes to 1 point above your current score. If your current score is 700, tell the system you your goal credit score is 701 and you'll hopefully receive an alert when your score increases.
Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

From June 19th through two weeks after, Ihave paid off a HEL for $80k, paid down a Lowe's from $2400 to $48, paid Sears from $410 to $10, paid Home Depot from $2600 to $1464, paid Sam's from $210 to $14, Home Depot from $420 to $0/$8k limit, and decreased Cap 1 from $460 to $165, Orchard from $~$300 to $65 and I have not received any score watch alerts.

I filed a dispute with Equifax last week to update my account balance and tonight on TC, my FAKO went down by 9pts and before even with the payoffs my Eq Fakos decreased per TC buy my Ex and TU increased.

I pulled my Fico Eq last week and the score had changed.   I'm giving SW one more week and if no alerts, I will cancel.  I'm not pleased with this service at all.
Message 16 of 28
Pants
Regular Contributor

Where are you getting the ca$h to pay these off? I think I am in the wrong business.. LOL
Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

The HELOC was a refi and my the new bank didn't need my info to qualify for the new HELOC so it's showing as paid $0 balance and no new loan. 

On a different note, I have seen a difference in my TU and Ex scores with the payoffs i.e scores increasing but for some weird reason, my Eq had dropped from 625 to 607 with no bad information, no lates, accounts paid off or significantly down and disputes in my favor, an old account having lates removed, a joint Chrysler car loan paid off in 2003 but showing 2 lates, changed to paid as agreed with no lates, updated name change, an old account with 1 late deleted and now a dispute regarding my balance with Chevron which is $515 but was paid a month ago down to $90. 

I have more bad info on TU and Ex with no collections on EQ and I'm puzzled why my score hasn't increased by atleast 30-50 pts instead of decreasing 18pts.

Regarding Score Watch, I set my settings to score change within 3pts and I'm giving it one week.
Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hadn't had a SW alert since May.

Today I got an alert, EQ went up from 614 to 623
so I pulled TU and EX.

TU went up 42 points from 630 to 672, and
EX went up 32 points from 620 to 652.

Mostly using low utilization. The dings are coming from IQs.

I'm amazed at the TU. Started at 562 at the start of this year.

VERY HAPPY TODAY lol.

Thanks!
Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you!Smiley Very Happy
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.