Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Mid Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage Mid Score

In everyone's home buying experience -

How accurate are the MyFico mortgage scores? Are they up to date with the creit bureau real time information? It seems MyFico lags. I should be having my final credit pull this week and hoping the loan officer has the most accurate and current information. 

2 REPLIES 2
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Mortgage Mid Score

I've had clients check their credit scores here and then checked their scores right after, identical scores every time.  Scores can change often though, as in every day, so if you are checking scores here and then your loan officer checks it a few days later then there is definitely a chance it could change by then.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage Mid Score

Ok thank you. They keep bouncing all over the place and I need my midscore to be 620. It is expensive to check multiple time through out the week, just ready to be done. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.