cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD FCU - No transactions show up on Mint, Simplifi, etc.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AOD FCU - No transactions show up on Mint, Simplifi, etc.

Anyone know of a budgeting app that will automatically pull in the transactions from the sweet AOD FCU Visa signature?

With Mint, Simplifi, Quicken and others it'll show the card + balance, but "No transactions available".  So our only choices are 1) Export from their VISA site to csv, and that only works to import into Simplifi.  No import for Mint.

What have folks been doing that are tracking their spending with this card?  It's our daily driver other than:

Gas (Penfed 5%)

Wal-mart, Amazon, Target (5%)

USBank (Utilities) 5%.

Thanks in advance!

Shawn

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: AOD FCU - No transactions show up on Mint, Simplifi, etc.

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone know of a budgeting app that will automatically pull in the transactions from the sweet AOD FCU Visa signature?

With Mint, Simplifi, Quicken and others it'll show the card + balance, but "No transactions available".  So our only choices are 1) Export from their VISA site to csv, and that only works to import into Simplifi.  No import for Mint.

What have folks been doing that are tracking their spending with this card?  It's our daily driver other than:

Gas (Penfed 5%)

Wal-mart, Amazon, Target (5%)

USBank (Utilities) 5%.

Thanks in advance!

Shawn

Unfortunately doesn't work on Personal Capital either, I think I have a thread about that somewhere on these boards 

Potential Future Cards
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if the 3% USAlliance card does?  I have not applied, but might just to get the automation.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Everyday Cashback

Hi, does anyone know if the 3% USAlliance card properly shows transactions in MINT?  It's my main headache with the AOD card.  Have to input everything manually.

Thanks!

Shawn

Message 4 of 10
RootDet
Established Contributor

I bet it has something to do with AOD moving to a new platform this summer. 

Message 5 of 10
mumbogray
New Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

Unfortunately doesn't work on Personal Capital either, I think I have a thread about that somewhere on these boards 

@RootDet wrote:

Indeed it does.  Prior to the change it properly sync'd with Personal Capital.  Now PC asks me to reverify the account and says AOD will text me a OTP.  The text never comes sadly.

Message 6 of 10
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@mumbogray wrote:
@Wavester64 wrote:

@RootDet wrote:

Indeed it does.  Prior to the change it properly sync'd with Personal Capital.  Now PC asks me to reverify the account and says AOD will text me a OTP.  The text never comes sadly.

Same here.

On the new platform if you click the Credit card section, do you see transactions? I have to click thru it to go to the old platform to see CC transactions - on that one page it shows no transaction even if I refresh.

Potential Future Cards
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here.  I have to login to AOD FCU; I see two tabs at the top - one for the credit card, one for my default savings account.  If I click on the savings, I see all the transactions.  All I get for the credit card link is the visible current balance; clicking on it displays "No transactions found".  Like you, I have to click on "AOD Visa Credit" which redirects me temporarily to banno.com, then apps.pscu.com.

Did you know AOD has a financial management tool like Alliant does?  It's buried, but click on "Spending Habits" then you'll be presented with a row of options including net worth.  Now this is even more bizarre - click on the far right 3 dots (just to the right of "Net Worth" and you'll see "Link Accounts".  You can add accounts at other banks.  But the TOP OPTION is "AOD FCU VISA" - which incredibly if you click on, provides a link to "EZ Card Info / ezcardinfo.com".  If you plug in your credentials there, it'll ask you security questions you've never heard of before.  Last month it was "If you could be any character in a novel, what would it be?"  Today mine is "What is the first name of one of your bridesmaids?".  It's not actually authenticating anything either, as I just plugged in username "whatisthis" with password "12345" and got this response.

Shrug.

Message 8 of 10
mumbogray
New Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

Same here.

On the new platform if you click the Credit card section, do you see transactions? I have to click thru it to go to the old platform to see CC transactions - on that one page it shows no transaction even if I refresh.

Nope.  Interestingly I have Abound CU (they also switched to the new PSCU design this summer) and they do show transactions and have alerts, but billpay and statements still route back to the old PSCU website.  Abound also works with PC with the new design, and PC still calls it Fort Knox Smiley Wink.

@Anonymous wrote:

Same here.  I have to login to AOD FCU; I see two tabs at the top - one for the credit card, one for my default savings account.  If I click on the savings, I see all the transactions.  All I get for the credit card link is the visible current balance; clicking on it displays "No transactions found".  Like you, I have to click on "AOD Visa Credit" which redirects me temporarily to banno.com, then apps.pscu.com.

Did you know AOD has a financial management tool like Alliant does?  It's buried, but click on "Spending Habits" then you'll be presented with a row of options including net worth.  Now this is even more bizarre - click on the far right 3 dots (just to the right of "Net Worth" and you'll see "Link Accounts".  You can add accounts at other banks.  But the TOP OPTION is "AOD FCU VISA" - which incredibly if you click on, provides a link to "EZ Card Info / ezcardinfo.com".  If you plug in your credentials there, it'll ask you security questions you've never heard of before.  Last month it was "If you could be any character in a novel, what would it be?"  Today mine is "What is the first name of one of your bridesmaids?".  It's not actually authenticating anything either, as I just plugged in username "whatisthis" with password "12345" and got this response.

Shrug.

If you poke through those settings enough you will find transaction alerts for the card!  They dont work though I have tried Smiley Wink . The EZcard thing I believe is from their old portal.  I did try to log in too lol.  The way I interpreted it, AOD must have had some sort of partnerships for online account access.  EZcard also has their own portal, which is not the same as AOD's EZcard portal.  There was a thing with nettler too, but I cant remember if the two were related.  One was definitely for login. 

Many CUs will also generate random security questions until you set them up.  Maybe if you were pen testing this would be interesting, but to basic me it didn't seem like you could get anywhere.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tired of not seeing my transactions in Mint/Simplifi, I applied for the USAlliance card tonight.  I'm hoping someone can chime in and let me know if the transactions flow through to those sites.  Hell, I might not even get approved; Fico 8 was 821 so who knows.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.