Did you mean: 

DD214 Form for NFCU

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: DD214 Form for NFCU

@AllZero wrote:

May I recommend PenFed? They don't require DD214. Smiley Wink

You may get some side eye from @AverageJoesCredit on the FedPen recommendation popcorn eating emoticon.gif

Message 31 of 40
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

You may get some side eye from @AverageJoesCredit on the FedPen recommendation popcorn eating emoticon.gif

bad film good lee | Tumblr

Message 32 of 40
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

I plan on joining them also, but I'm gardening for a year. 

Message 33 of 40
Mv350
Valued Contributor

DD214 response time.png

Message 34 of 40
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

@Mv350 wrote:

DD214 response time.png

Thanks @Mv350 for posting that. I'm gardening till January 2021, so it not a big deal for me to wait.

Message 35 of 40
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

I gave up on NRPC.Vetrec@nara.gov since I still haven't received the form, and now with the pandemic who know when I would get the form. I'm tryng www.dd214Direct.com, and I to paid 99 dollars. They will deliver it to me via email.

Message 36 of 40
Phoenixupward
Regular Contributor

I obtained my grandfather's Army discharged papers from my Ancestry.com account. I did an internal search and poof there were his discharged papers from 2 wars.. I uploaded both documents upon my membership acceptance.  They did not request those docs but Navy is known for their internal audits and will shut accounts down. 

Message 37 of 40
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

@Phoenixupward wrote:

I obtained my grandfather's Army discharged papers from my Ancestry.com account. I did an internal search and poof there were his discharged papers from 2 wars.. I uploaded both documents upon my membership acceptance.  They did not request those docs but Navy is known for their internal audits and will shut accounts down. 

Yeah I want to avoid a shut down especially since they are so generous with their CL's. 

Message 38 of 40
Phoenixupward
Regular Contributor

I was able to obtain my grandfather's discharge papers from my ancestry.com account. I performed an internal search and both discharge papers from 2 wars were extradited within seconds.  Upon my membership approval, I uploaded the docs although the CSR did not request them.  However, Navy is known for their internal audits and well shut down accounts that don't comply.  

Message 39 of 40
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

Well this sucks! I placed my order for my Grandfather's DD214 form back on 4/21/20, and I reveived this email on Tuesday 7/14/20. All I wanted to do was get into NFCU, so I can open a checking and saving accounts. I also want to eventually get the cashRewards card and the Platinum card. I guess who knows when I will get the form. So frustrating!

DD214.jpg

Message 40 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.