Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dcu Question

tag
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Dcu Question

^ Give it a shot. I think you'll be okay.
Message 11 of 13
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@ScoreSizzle wrote:

I recently moved so my address is all over the place. 

I wonder if they'll let me in with current credit card bills proving I live at my new spot. 

Really want to do the same with that thousand. 

I'm sure they'll much prefer a utility bill. And in most states when you update your address for your drivers license they give you something printed with your new address until your new DL comes in the mail. And if you're going to update your address for your DL you might as well upgrade to the new US Government approved DLs that will be needed for airport security in fall 2020. For that you need a birth certificate and Soc.Sec. card.

Message 12 of 13
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

@DaveInAZ wrote:

@ScoreSizzle wrote:

I recently moved so my address is all over the place. 

I wonder if they'll let me in with current credit card bills proving I live at my new spot. 

Really want to do the same with that thousand. 

I'm sure they'll much prefer a utility bill. And in most states when you update your address for your drivers license they give you something printed with your new address until your new DL comes in the mail. And if you're going to update your address for your DL you might as well upgrade to the new US Government approved DLs that will be needed for airport security in fall 2020. For that you need a birth certificate and Soc.Sec. card.

You're right. I'll get my new address on a new ID first. In the meantime I opened up a Discover and Amex savings. 

Thank you DaveInAZ. 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.