Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - August 2021

tag
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - August 2021

Good morning Gardeners,

Tomato basket is to the left.  Cucumbers to the right.

Herb available include:  French thyme, lemon thyme, english thyme, oregano, dill (seed & leaf), more basil than any human can consume (large leaf, African nunum, Genovese, Thai, globe, & sweet), flat leaf parsely, cilantro, Spanish & Sancho Panza lavenders, yerba buena, and ginger mint.
I also have assorted (sweet) peppers, bitter melons for salads and stirfries.
There are lilacs & hydrangeas for those who would like to decorate.

Rainy day, high of 75 (!!!!) and I'm glad I got one of my edging projects done last night.   Edging project #2 will be Saturday after I work out and return some clothes to Academy (bought some of my favorite workout shirts on sale, only the fabric is a lot thinner than they used to be, so I'll return them to the store across the street from Lowe's and put some more hurt on my CitiBarbie card).

Oh, and still Gardening.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 81 of 773
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Seriously getting tired of Amex and their cow poop.

Couple of weeks ago I booked a marquee suite at MGM grand through them. Initially, it was in the air between this and a skyloft suite.  It's a nice room and everything. 2 bedroom, 4 TVs, 3 showers, jacuzzi, and I requested a billiard table. But now, I kinda wish I had booked the skyloft as I would probably use the butler and limo service more and I want to dine in the Mansion. 

Went to amex travel and they won't even entertain me looking at the skylofts without a platinum card and invited me to apply. I had no problem looking at them a couple of weeks ago and going through the process of checkout. Going to have to call and see if I can make changes. If not, then I'll have to call MGM. 

Message 82 of 773
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Tuesday!

Happy 3:38 @Remedios !  (from the Correct Darn Time zone...)

Coffee is brewing... after three days of hotel room coffee, I am REALLY looking forward to it!

No credit news.  Ever.

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

Happy 3:41

brain isn't cooperating again, eh?  ☹️

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 83 of 773
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Happy gardening, everyone! I'm hoping that I'm about a week or two away from finishing my home refinance. Even though this is the 2nd time I'm going through the mortgage process and it's way less stressful than when I actual was getting this house, I still just want it to be over. 

AU

Message 84 of 773
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

The oldest tiny human is now registered for kindergarten. Yay!

Mi Madre and I did have some tasty, tasty sirloin steaks to celebrate! Double yay! 🥩🥩

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 85 of 773
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I ordered a pair of water shoes for the youngest. She needs the next size up and I don't have any in that size. My only guess is her sister's feet grew over the winter time then so I never got water shoes in that size because winter. 🤷

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 86 of 773
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@SEAlifer wrote:

Happy gardening, everyone! I'm hoping that I'm about a week or two away from finishing my home refinance. Even though this is the 2nd time I'm going through the mortgage process and it's way less stressful than when I actual was getting this house, I still just want it to be over. 

Yay you!

I think that the opposite was true for us... the purchase was stressful, but the refinance was worse.

Glad that it's behind me, and good luck to you!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 87 of 773
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.  Happy Tuesday again.

No credit news.  Ever.

Just went through four days worth of mail...  two bills and a stack of ads.  Smiley Indifferent

In work news, things did not improve any while I was away, but they didn't get any worse either.  I believe that I shall continue job shopping and continue to be picky.

It's 85 degrees outside and it's glorious!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 88 of 773
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

It's too quiet in here.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 89 of 773
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

It's too quiet in here.

Everyone's hurting wabbits?? 😂🤣😂

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 90 of 773
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.