Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2018

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2018

Good morning boys and girls.

Job B was short staffed again last night...  (missed ya, lowlimits!) which makes the job more challenging, but also more rewarding.  It's a good time of year to deliver pizzas in Kansas City.  Smiley Happy

No credit news to report... it will probably be early next week before I see any score change... I need two points... two lousy points...  Smiley Tongue

I hope that you're all off to a good start, and don't apply for anything or the Grinch will steal your Christmas.  

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 41 of 7,269
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

guess what day it is?   Yup Rex Manning day. 

Just kidding. It’s Breakfast day 🥓🥓🥞🥞🍳🍳☕️☕️🤤🤤🥓🥓

Dennys or IHOP is the quesiton this morning for breakfast. Mmmm.

Message 42 of 7,269
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@tcbofade wrote:

Job B was short staffed again last night...  (missed ya, lowlimits!) which makes the job more challenging, but also more rewarding.  It's a good time of year to deliver pizzas in Kansas City.  Smiley Happy

No credit news to report... it will probably be early next week before I see any score change... I need two points... two lousy points...  Smiley Tongue

I hope that you're all off to a good start, and don't apply for anything or the Grinch will steal your Christmas.  

You forgot to remind someone about their amex.

Thanks guys. Everything at work just kept going wrong. Then the cost of my truck repair ended up being more than I anticipated and the shop repaired it without my authorization. It was only supposed to be a diagnosis. On top of that, they were trying to force me to pick it up yesterday, but I couldn't because of my messed up work hours. Didn't get home until almost 10pm. I'm so burnt out.

Message 43 of 7,269
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Good morning . Credit news, scores still look good. Chase has not reported yet. When it does, EX will decide to use a negative number

Screenshot_10.png

Message 44 of 7,269
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Thanks guys. Everything at work just kept going wrong. Then the cost of my truck repair ended up being more than I anticipated and the shop repaired it without my authorization. It was only supposed to be a diagnosis. On top of that, they were trying to force me to pick it up yesterday, but I couldn't because of my messed up work hours. Didn't get home until almost 10pm. I'm so burnt out.

Listen,  I'm gonna be nice and nurturing towards you today. 

Dont get used to it

Message 45 of 7,269
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Just sounds like one of those days. Hope everything works out for you in the end over there.

Message 46 of 7,269
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have those kids, then IHOP. If not, then a Denny's Ultimate Omelette always hits da spot.

Message 47 of 7,269
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

It's December, I'm Gold for the first time, and thinking I will stay that way for most of the month, at least. Scores are 750'ish, which means hakuna matata. Have a big bill in March that I want to go towards my next SUB, so holding off on things.

Message 48 of 7,269
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have those kids, then IHOP. If not, then a Denny's Ultimate Omelette always hits da spot.

Yep, this is what we did. IHOP is running some Grinch-themed food for kids that are green in color like pancakes. Admittedly makes me a little nauseous seeing them eat it but whatever makes them happy. 

Message 49 of 7,269
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Good morning . Credit news, scores still look good. Chase has not reported yet. When it does, EX will decide to use a negative number

Screenshot_10.png

I know your pain. When I took a ding for a BoA application in October, EX only dropped 3 pts. This time, it dropped 7, so I suspect I'll also see negative numbers for a new account reporting. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Good thing I'm in the garden to let time heal my CS wounds. Smiley Happy 

Message 50 of 7,269
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.