Garden Club - May 2021

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2021

@coldfusion wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

We've gotten a little rain today:

Think I can get UberEats to deliver?!?!?Think I can get UberEats to deliver?!?!?

I don't think you'll need to talk about putting in a pool for a while.

Ha! No. Two words: Fire Ants.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 81 of 2,368
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

The water is sorta down now, it hasn't rained in hours. The road still has a ton of water on it, and the back corner of the yard is under almost two feet of water. I didn't go to sleep today, so I'm running on a Monster Tea right now. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 82 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love browsing MF but the more I read around here and try to map out a plan/credit goals the more I realize I'm lusting after cards that really don't fit my spending habits or lifestyle bc of site popularity. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Had to sit and think about what would be best for my specific needs and realistically fits my profile. 

Changed my whole strategy. Could have been worse. Might have wasted HPs later on cards I like but really don't need. 🥴 What a strange and wonderful place this is. 

Message 83 of 2,368
razzy116
Established Contributor

Is there a way to see the garden goal chart, maybe i by passed reading it on here, it would be interesting see it? Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 84 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Hi @Anonymous , welcome  emoti.gif  to the gargen sign.png

Thank you! Happy to here 😊 

Message 85 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy May, All! I'm fortunate to have found this community about a week or so ago and it's my first time in the garden. My last hard pull was on 4/26 and it will stay that way for a long while. I'm currently rebuilding my credit after my BK discharge in October 2020 and hope to purchase my first home in two - three years. 

I'm pretty content with my present credit mix and looking forward to gaining from accounts aging, soft pull increases and letting the few remaining tradelines included in BK drop off. My two newest cards should begin reporting this month and I’ll be all set for the foreseeable future.

Welcome to the garden!!

Thank you!! 😊 

Message 86 of 2,368
Anonymous
Not applicable

Howdy garden peeps! I suppose it's time to check in for May. 

I am still gardening for now. Amazon Store Card statement closed today with a $0 balance so I don't know how I pulled it off but I just achieved AZEO. Waiting for the reports to update and then I'm going to pull my scores. 

Today it got up to 88 degrees. My portable evap cooler kept my room under 77 all day and I figured out if I open my bedroom door and point the Vornado towards it on the medium setting, the relative humidity drops from 60 to the range of 48-51 and it's much more comfortable. All these fans going gets quite loud though. I think the noise canceling headphones are going to get a workout. I'll have to pair them to my Nvidia Shield so I can watch Kodi and Netflix. Hopefully audio latency isn't too terrible. We are supposed to have 60s and 70s the rest of the week and even a drop to the 40s on Monday so I guess I have to dump the tank on this thing again. 

Also discovered that my budget app actually has an account transfer function that is buried in the Settings > Accounts screen so now when I send money to my ABLE, DCU, Service CU, or US Bank accounts, the balance will be updated for me. I was being real lazy and not entering those amounts in those account ledgers so it's great to see that this app has that feature even if it's in an inconvenient place. Got my budgets all worked out and I'm quite pleased to see that my savings goals are on track. 

Message 87 of 2,368
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Happy May all. Hope everyone is well. Lost a few points between EQ and TU as a result of our Refi, but other than that nothing happening credit wise. Just trying to stay the course. Hopefully we close soon and I can skip a mortgage payment for a month. Smiley Happy

Message 88 of 2,368
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

good morning all

Remi your coffee is ready 🤗

Happiness is Mother and Daughter Time Gift For Daugther and White Mug

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 89 of 2,368
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Sunday!

No credit news.  Ever.

I didn't sleep well.  Still recovering from Fridays dental excitement.

The good news is that tomorrow is NOT Irmagerd early start Monday... the bad news is that I'm working second shift this week.  Yuk.

Can't eat donuts yet, but I AM drinking coffee!

GMA is on, DW is cooking breakfast, and I'll get to updating Excel sheet later this morning.

Hope that you're all off to a good start!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 90 of 2,368
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.