Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2018

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous  Congrats on the Titans win today. DH and I sat in the car in the driveway listening to the end of the game when we got home after church. It was too exciting to miss by going inside, lol! Smiley Happy

Omg.......I was on twitter, radio and phone while sitting in the car 😂

Way too close for comfort.......

I like a good game no matter whose playing. The suspense gets me 😂 Thank you Bells. 

Congrats to the Rams too....although I didn’t get to see it. 

Message 31 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm outta here guys I have an early wakeup to go back home in the morning and get back to work. Crossing my fingers that it isn't raining by that time. Night all!

Message 32 of 4,102
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

Greetings fellow gardeners!

Happy October to all of you. 

After my moment of weakness in apping, I continue to spend less time on MF. I tried, but I realize I can't keep up with the garden thread. Smiley Happy 

While I'm LOLWUT with BOA, Citi still likes me. September was time for my 6 month SP CLI attempt on the DC and Costco cards. Costco gets modest use, and Citi was kind enough to give me a (okay, so maybe not so) modest $3k CLI. The DC is my general spend card, and Citi decided they liked me enough to give me an $8k CLI. I finally broke the $20k CL on the Costco (now $22.4k, planned goal~$25k), and $50k on the DC (now $51.2k, no planned goal). 

I recogize at some point, I'll have to stop requesting CLIs on these cards (as I have on Discover and 2 AmEx cards), though I'm not quite there yet, though if I couldn't get any more CLs, it wouldn't be the end of the world. 

In any case, my goal for the month is to remain boring and to become more conversational in Spanish. 

Garden long, garden strong. And, don't let the ghoulies get you at Halloween. Smiley Happy 

Message 33 of 4,102
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm outta here guys I have an early wakeup to go back home in the morning and get back to work. Crossing my fingers that it isn't raining by that time. Night all!

Good night, @Anonymous!  goodnight.gif

Message 34 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous  Congrats on the Titans win today. DH and I sat in the car in the driveway listening to the end of the game when we got home after church. It was too exciting to miss by going inside, lol! Smiley Happy

I like a good game no matter whose playing. The suspense gets me 😂 Thank you Bells. 

It was a great game! And thanks re: the Rams. Being a Rams fan, I'm not used to this kind of start to the season.

Hey, does @Anonymous know you are Justagirl with a name change? I can't remember how long ago you changed it. Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Nice graphic for October, @UncleB!  No idea how @simplynoir beat me, though.  The refresh and paste game is strong with that one.  LOL

Message 36 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It was a great game! And thanks re: the Rams. Being a Rams fan, I'm not used to this kind of start to the season.

Hey, does @Anonymous know you are Justagirl with a name change? I can't remember how long ago you changed it. Smiley Happy

She may have figured it out.....I sent her a pm as justagirl73 after the storm. She responded when I was Jag73. 

I’ll admit, when someone kudos one of my old justa post.....I get a bit nostalgic 😂

Message 37 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

She may have figured it out.....I sent her a pm as justagirl73 after the storm. She responded when I was Jag73. 

I’ll admit, when someone kudos one of my old justa post.....I get a bit nostalgic 😂

Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 4,102
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I guess I have to get some sleep. Monday morning will be here soon! 'Night all! Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 4,102
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I guess I have to get some sleep. Monday morning will be here soon! 'Night all! Smiley Happy

Good night, @Anonymous!  goodnight.gif

Message 40 of 4,102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.