Did you mean: 

How to apply for NFCU CLOC Increase....

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

How to apply for NFCU CLOC Increase....

Hello,

I was trying to apply for a CLOC increase and I followed these steps:

(I followed these steps below not logged in and even with a new browser with no history, still same result)

To apply for a limit increase on your Checking Line of Credit, hover over the "Checking and Savings " tab on our homepage and select "Checking."  On the next page, scroll to the bottom and click on "Checking Protection Options" under the Included With All Navy Federal Checking Accounts heading. Look for the section called Apply for Checking Line of Credit and click"sign in."

When I sign in from the checking protection options page, the next screen is my main login screen listing all of my accounts, I don't get directed to the CLOC screen to start the CLOC increase.

What am I doing wrong ?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: How to apply for NFCU CLOC Increase....

@Andy77 

I would call Customer service and put in a request to increase your Cloc. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 6
Andy77
Valued Contributor

I prefer to do it online. I have done it in the past, but now it is as if their website is not allowing increases or my profile increases 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a heads up - it will probably be a HP and if approved they will likely only give you a $500 increase. Some might not see that worth the hassle. 

The days have ended where NFCU is giving big limits on the CLOC product. 

Message 4 of 6
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Ahhhh... ok a 500 increase to a total limit of 1k isn't worth the pull.

Thank you

Message 5 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just a heads up - it will probably be a HP and if approved they will likely only give you a $500 increase. Some might not see that worth the hassle. 

The days have ended where NFCU is giving big limits on the CLOC product. 

+1

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.