Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightstream App Process

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Lightstream App Process

I wanted to wait on my last "baddie" to fall off EQ before I applied for lightstream. Got the okay that my reports where now clean on EQ and shot them an app. Process was seamless but didn't get an instant decision.☹️

Actually got an alert that they pulled TU instead argh!! 😧 My TU is still dirty so not sure if that will affect my approval chances and eventual rate offered.

For those that have had experience with the loan process is this normal to have an app reviewed? What do you think my chances are of approval with a dirty profile? (I have heard that they like clean profiles and higher Fico scores)

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Lightstream App Process

I applied during a weekday and came about as quick as you can to an instant thing i waited 5-10 mins to get a decision if i remember correctly, but as stated was during weekday and pre cv-19.  Hopefully you hear something back monday would be my guess.  Suprised thy pulled TU as well being a division of suntrust or now truist they are 99% EQ pullers, guess you just got lucky?Smiley Sad.  Very painless funds were in my account within a few hours of approval and no documents needed.

Message 2 of 23
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

I applied during a weekday and came about as quick as you can to an instant thing i waited 5-10 mins to get a decision if i remember correctly, but as stated was during weekday and pre cv-19.  Hopefully you hear something back monday would be my guess.  Suprised thy pulled TU as well being a division of suntrust or now truist they are 99% EQ pullers, guess you just got lucky?Smiley Sad.  Very painless funds were in my account within a few hours of approval and no documents needed.

I think to be exact it was I applied around 1 hour before they where scheduled to close. I do believe they are open for processing today so will see if I get a response at some point hopefully. I do recall your approval at a great rate. I was offered 6.15 I do believe. Only went for $11,000 to cover another loan that has me paying 9.98 😧 which isn't really that bad but, I would much rather save $300 a month! 😁

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 3 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Grats @credit_endurance  but dang when did 782 793 and 789 become dirty numbers?Smiley Wink Those scores are pretty darn goodSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 23
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Grats @credit_endurance  but dang when did 782 793 and 789 become dirty numbers?Smiley Wink Those scores are pretty darn goodSmiley Happy

😆😂 @AverageJoesCredit!! You know those Fico9's can be a little deceiving. Just when you think you have it all mastered there is something that throws you for a loop  (Lightstream pulls TU) 😞

Message 5 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, but you did get the loan right?

Message 6 of 23
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Lol, but you did get the loan right?

It's currently under review. Not sure what to make of it as most have been approved either instant or 30mins-1 hour later. Could be as CC mentioned the fact the it's the 1) the weekend 2) covid19 times as we know it. Hopefully I will hear back either today or tomorrow. 

Message 7 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Well it wasn't an auto denial. So that's a good sign! Make sure to tell them you know CC. That should push it right through.😆

Probably running with minimal staff.

You'll get your approval tomorrow.

Message 8 of 23
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Well it wasn't an auto denial. So that's a good sign! Make sure to tell them you know CC. That should push it right through.😆

Probably running with minimal staff.

You'll get your approval tomorrow.

😆😂😆😂 That will most certainly pull that app through! Thanks brother! 

Message 9 of 23
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Is there any way to contact these guys via email or phone?

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.