Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marcus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marcus

I got one of the invitations by mail saying I was pre-approved for up to 40k. Did a lot of research and decided to apply. I applied online for 15K for 36 months with an APR of 6.99% to pay off high APR credit cards. Got an instant approval without the need to verify any additional information or send in anything. (this was all around 1pm on a Monday) My FICO is only 714 but there are no negative marks on it. The only thing pulling it down is my high balances on my credit card accounts. I just filled out the electronic paperwork and it said I should have my money deposited in 4 days or less into my bank. I'm pleasantly surprised. I wanted to add my experience here since this forum helped me decide to go for it and apply. I'm so happy I did. I will be saving so much money in interest! 

Thanks to the members here for always being so awesome in guiding strangers like me in the right direction with improving our credit! Took a few years but I finally made an account to contribute to the discussions too!

Message 41 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marcus

Congrats to all who got a Marcus loan.  I was denied with FICO scores  over 800 and a perfect payment history and 12% revolving credit and an almost $160,000 revolving credit line. Reason? Retired income of $60,000+ was insufficient to meet possible revolving credit use and loan. All I wanted to do was pay off the rest of the 12%. Instead, I went locally and got a loan from my bank at 4.75%.  Don't overlook local sources.

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.