cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY FCU CLOC questions

tag
prpecp

NAVY FCU CLOC questions

Quick background. had a 2k nfcu cc, asked for 10k, they gave me 16k  for a total of 18k in CC (blue go rewards visa). I then asked for the cloc for 15k. Approved it. Got the promissary note in the mail today as a matter of fact! 16% interest I think it is.

Here are my questions:

1) If I have 0 dollars in NAVY checking account, it will go to -500 if I ask for 500 at an atm? I simply either pay it off each month or make payments at the % rate above?

2) I do not have any checks with my navy checking, should I order some so I can write a check if I need to make a large purchase? Will the above apply the same with a written check?

I did ask them about the limits. They said $500 at the ATM every 24 hours and 3k limit for a purchase per day. If I needed to make a larger purchase, call and they would put it through.

Just curious if anyone has written a check for more than the 3k daily limit and if they called like I was told to?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Re: NAVY FCU CLOC questions

NAVY FCU

You can actually transfer from

Credit Card --> Checking

CLOC --> Checking

Message 2 of 13
prpecp

ty!

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not true. You can't xfer from LOC to checking. You can only access it by over drafting your account or writing a check (ask for some navchecks)
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Not true. You can't xfer from LOC to checking. You can only access it by over drafting your account or writing a check (ask for some navchecks)

Correct but even if you get checks you cant write one to deposit into your checking account.  You can deposit it another bank account but not your NFCU one.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know.. That isn't what I was saying though.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did it take for the promissory note? I was approved on the 5th but didn't receive it yet
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

You may want to check to make sure the address is right. It should only take under a week. If you don't get it by Friday I'd call
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay! I received my credit card and some other mail about my credit score but no debit card or promissory note......
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

there is no debit card for CLOC. its like overdraft protection without the overdraft fee. You can use your check debit card to access it. the CLOC will kick in if you use more than what you have available in your checking. i hope that helps.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.