Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Application

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Application

Hi Guys,

I applied for the membership last year (10/16/2016) and got an email confirming my application, i went on vacation with my family and totally forgot about this, few minutes ago i was doing some cleaning and saw my Navy League card ( i applied for this first in order to apply for the NFCU membership) and remembered the application i submitted, did some search and here the email, well i never had a HP from them or call or email after this so, what can i do?, should i call them?, Is there any number to call ?

Thanks in advance.

Navy Federal Credit Union <noreply@navyfederal.org> 10/18/16
to me

Thank you for applying for membership with Navy Federal Credit Union! We're currently reviewing your application and will contact you if we need any additional information. We'll notify you by email once your application is approved.
If you applied as part of a promotional offer, any applicable incentives will be credited to your account within 14 days of account activation.
If you created a debit card PIN and/or login information for online Account Access, you'll be receiving a letter with your temporary login credentials and new debit card PIN. The first time you log on to Account Access, you'll be asked to create your own personal login information.

We look forward to serving all of your financial needs.
Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Application

Call them and ask for your application status. They might ask you to send documentation that you've already sent already, but just send it again. They'll give you another email to send it to. If they don't have you do that, they might push the application through if they already have the verification documents. I literally had to send it to them three times. Lol It's just the regular toll free number. Call them and let us know how it goes. 1-888-842-6328
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.