Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC/Navcheck Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC/Navcheck Approved

Finally got my results of my application last weekl.  They countered my $15k request with $6k.  I will take it!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC/Navcheck Approved

congrats on your approval. Do you happen to know what you beacon 5.0 score is thats what they use. i got approved for the full 15k with a 598 beacon score. With your scores that high it seems they should have approved you for the full 15k. I got my in jan off a denied auto loan application same hp. I also have a cash rewards credit card they just bumped to 15k. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what the score was.  I know when I applied for the credit card om the same day my letter from that approval said 714.   Also think income plays a roll. 

Message 3 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on getting your approval

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 5
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

income could have been the reason. I do direct deposit about 5k a month to them so thats probably why they gave me the full amount. I am hoping they will refinance my truck soon right now i'm at 20.95 intrest rate on it. I probably have to make 2 or 3 more payments so i can build my auto loan history back up. Congrats again on your approval.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.