Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC cli

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

NFCU CLOC cli

Ok not sure if I am having a "senior" moment or what,  but for the life of my I can't figure out how to request a CLI on dh's existing CLOC?.

I have done it in the past but can't seem to find the link on the account? Can anyone refresh my memory?  

Thanks

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC cli

@Jnbmom wrote:

Ok not sure if I am having a "senior" moment or what,  but for the life of my I can't figure out how to request a CLI on dh's existing CLOC?.

I have done it in the past but can't seem to find the link on the account? Can anyone refresh my memory?  

Thanks

I just looked on both mobile and desktop, and can’t find it either. The max CLOC is $15K. Is he at the max? If no, you may have to call and request it or send a SM. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 7
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thanks so it's not just me lol. No he is at 10k .
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im glad i reread op, i was wondering how the heck we know the Cloc is a dude😆
Message 4 of 7
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

My understanding is you apply for a new cloc, it will see your existing one, then treat it like a limit increase request.

Message 5 of 7
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

We sent a message and got this reply before submitting. I did exactly as it says and in the end it just logs into the account, not sure waht I am doing wrong or what step I missed................................ Ok apparently when you click on the rates it takes you to the page to request an increaseSmiley Happy Of course after all that the page timed out grrrrr

Increasing limit on Checking Line of Credit

To apply for a limit increase on your Checking Line of Credit, hover over the "Checking and Savings " tab on our homepage and select "Checking."  On the next page, scroll to the bottom and click on "Checking Protection Options" under the Included With All Navy Federal Checking Accounts heading. Look for the section called Apply for Checking Line of Credit and click"sign in."

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,
For CLOC CLI request, log in at a computer and click "Open a New Acct" in the upper right.
When you select Checking Line of Credit, eventually it will ask if it's for a limit increase on your current one or a new CLOC before you can proceed Smiley Happy
Too funny, I was just looking at this!
If you didn't get the best rate on your first CLOC and your score has improved, a new CLOC could get a better rate btw.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.