Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU NavChek CLOC Chances? *Review in Process*

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU NavChek CLOC Chances? *Review in Process*

Anyone have this happen to them and the result?

It's been 24hrs since I apped for the NavChek and no update in my secure messages

Earlier that day I was approved for a cash rewards card @ $13k and 13% APR (5 minutes for approval). Then applied for the NavChek for $15k.

For the CC they pulled TU
For the CLOC/NavChek they pulled TU & EQ separately and it went into review. Then the next day they I saw DTC-Navy Federal under my EQ inquiry soft pulls

Any insight as to what I can expect or what I can (preemptively) do for a favorable result? Thanks again for all of your helpi

3 REPLIES 3
steelers1
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU NavChek CLOC Chances? *Review in Process*

In my experience if I wasn't notified in 24 hours fron application it was a denial.

You can call and check if you like. I have about 2 hours of patience then I'm on the phone haha.

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welp ;( Looks like you were right. DENIED!!

I called in to check the status and they informed me that I was denied based on credit report...you'll get something in the mail...etc.

HOWEVER!! I asked the Loan Rep if I could reapply for a lower amount without another hard pull. He told me that within 30 days they usually use the same hard pull to evaluate reapplicants, although it's possible that 2nd hard pull can be done.

So I reapped for $1k on the CLOC/NavChek over the phone and then added a recon message in the 2nd loan application right after I made it...woke up 4hrs later to a text telling me I was APPROVED for the $1k limit. No additional hard pulls done.

Guess I'll just have to wait the 90 days + 3 statements + AR before I ask for a CLI on my CC and CLOC

Hope this helps people with the same question as me Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Welp ;( Looks like you were right. DENIED!!

I called in to check the status and they informed me that I was denied based on credit report...you'll get something in the mail...etc.

HOWEVER!! I asked the Loan Rep if I could reapply for a lower amount without another hard pull. He told me that within 30 days they usually use the same hard pull to evaluate reapplicants, although it's possible that 2nd hard pull can be done.

So I reapped for $1k on the CLOC/NavChek over the phone and then added a recon message in the 2nd loan application right after I made it...woke up 4hrs later to a text telling me I was APPROVED for the $1k limit. No additional hard pulls done.

Guess I'll just have to wait the 90 days + 3 statements + AR before I ask for a CLI on my CC and CLOC

Hope this helps people with the same question as me Smiley Happy

Good for you and congratulations! You are in the door.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.