Message 12 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU No longer using Equifax

@AllZero wrote:

@M_Smart007  Found it. Navy Federal Credit Union

@AllZero, Thank You!

I searched but could not find it.

Probably was not searching the right part of the forum.

Message 13 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@M_Smart007  Found it. Navy Federal Credit Union

@AllZero, Thank You!

I searched but could not find it.

Probably was not searching the right part of the forum.

@M_Smart007  Using my mobile didn't make the search function easy. Once on laptop, it was easier to find. Plus, it helped that you mentioned the month to narrow the search.

Message 14 of 17
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

This seems to be the case but when we see the switch the monthly FICO to TU 09, it will be a definite sign.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 15 of 17
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

There has been several confirmed people that said they Pulled TU for different things Smiley Happy     I'm happy for the change hopefully it sticks Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 17
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Since NFCU has basically stopped doing HP's for CLI's and since not many lenders pull TU comparatively, it is a very good thing.  I still have 5 wasted TU HP's for failed NFCU CLI attempts that are now all over a year old.  I would have 4 more this year if not for their switch to SP's.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.