tmoney
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Questions

Joint account probably  not sure for a AU

Message 21 of 22
sylviagarcia
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Questions

After hearing so much positive posts about NFCU I went ahead and joined and unfortunately I was declined for the LOC Smiley Sad

Then I told them since they were going to pull my credit to submit and applications for their eRewards CC and this was on Friday, 7/10/2015. They told me that they would resolve the app in 24-48hrs and so far its Monday and nothing yet Smiley Sad  I was called yesterday to verify some security questions but they stated they were still reviewing the app and this morning they also told me that I had to wait another 24-48 hrs for a reply Smiley Surprised

I know I grow impatient but considering I have a BK - and although I'm 9mos post d/c - I still worry... They did pull my credit 3x which lowered my score by like 7 points Smiley Sad so I wasn't all that happy for that.. but unless they approve my CC it will make up for it.. Does anyone know why they pull 3x??? the put 3 total inquiries on my TU which lowered my score from 672 to 659 and then they put another 2 inquiries on my EQ.. they didn't pull my EX which was great since that is the one with the highest score now :/

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.