Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Locked My Account

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Navy Federal Locked My Account

30 miles??? That really is not bad at all . I would not hesitate to drive there and fix the issue .

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 11 of 15
RootDet
Established Contributor

I have to agree, 30 miles is easy. When navy questioned my membership, I had to drive 200 miles and took about 4 hours one way, and almost was turned away at the base. 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

This sounds like a security freeze. They usually do that when they need you to verify your eligibility. I wouldn't make that drive without a DD-214 in hand. 

Message 13 of 15
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This sounds like a security freeze. They usually do that when they need you to verify your eligibility. I wouldn't make that drive without a DD-214 in hand. 

Very great suggestion. I forgot about that when I commented. 

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 14 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Rudy1 wrote:

It just says to call Navy Fed. When I do they say I have to go to a branch which happens to be 30 miles away. What the hell is this! I only had $10 in a savings account but still!

Op, many people have offered their advice. It would be nice if you would engage in a thread you started or this thread could go on for eternity with no say from the most important piece of the puzzle, namely you. 

We have no info  to go on other than Navy being 30 miles from you. Can you enlighten us how you joined, eligble,  etc. Were you a vet? If we get no other feedback ill ask the Mods to lock this thread as it makes no sense to keep open a thread with no direction to go , especially when everyone wsnts to help. Thank you.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.