PNC Bank Account Rates

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

PNC Bank Account Rates

So PNC has dropped the APR due to the Fed rate cut Smiley Indifferent

Current Interest Rate: 0.75%
Annual Percentage Yield: 0.74%

So I have moved My Monies out of PNC   ..  to PenFed @ 1.6%  and Discover @ 1.5% for now.

I have several accounts and can do the shuffle.

If you have anything to add to this thread about interest rates, Yields Banking or CU's please do, so others can learn.

Please try to keep this as close to on topic as possible.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: PNC Bank Account Rates

Just checked Redneck bank. Looks like they're cutting back from 1.75% to 1.50% on savings and 1.75% from 2.25% on the checking.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

Just checked Redneck bank. Looks like they're cutting back from 1.75% to 1.50% on savings and 1.75% from 2.25% on the checking.

Hmm ... funny @M_Smart007 doesn't take a slice of the pie at the Red Neck Bank? Sure fits for him? Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Hmm ... funny @M_Smart007 doesn't take a slice of the pie at the Red Neck Bank? Sure fits for him? Smiley Surprised

@Anonymous, I have way to many CU/Bank accounts. Main chunk is in HSBC and tangible round Gold color things.

Glad to see you got your sense of Humor backSmiley Very Happy

Oh... and say Hi to Emily for meSmiley Wink

Message 4 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

BECU

Checking 2.02% APY was 4.07% APY
Savings 4.07% APY was 6.17% APY

Message 5 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

BECU

Checking 2.02% APY was 4.07% APY
Savings 4.07% APY was 6.17% APY

whack-a-mole

1. Literally, an arcade game in which the player uses a small rubber mallet to hit robotic toy moles that pop up randomly in holes laid out across the surface...

Message 6 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

As a valued HSBC customer, we want to make sure you have the most up to date information on your account. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on your HSBC Direct Savings account is 1.70%  effective March 20, 2020 . Your HSBC Direct Savings account remains one of the most competitive rates in the market.

We're committed to helping you achieve your financial goals. Thank you for choosing to bank with HSBC.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.