Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about NFCU

I got a notification today stating I had a new inquiry on my transunion credit report from credit karma. I clicked on to see what it was and it doesnt show what the inquiry is. I applied to NFCU and havent heard back but havent applied to any credit cards lately. Could that be them?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about NFCU

Probably is them....they show on TU very clearly in my Credit Karma....membership pull then a pull for CC app

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you received your TU pull then you are good and approved for membership. You will receive your member info in the next day or two. Mine came the follow day after the pull.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

but i dont see that navy federal pulled it? It doesnt show that anyone pulled it, but I got the alert that TU was pulled

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you say you applied to Navy..you mean for membership? If so, just call them up and have them process your application. They did mine while on the phone after I called up. Cannot guarantee they would do the same, but worth a try. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

but i dont see that navy federal pulled it? It doesnt show that anyone pulled it, but I got the alert that TU was pulled

Depending on your monitoring company some delay showing you exact info for a long time some over a week, but eventually you will see it.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.