Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBFCU QUESTION

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

RBFCU QUESTION

Does RBFCU use the same credit pull for various credit products like BECU or are they like navy with a hp everytime you apply for a product. Secondly, do they use the same hp within a certain time frame?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Re: RBFCU QUESTION

@Anonymous wrote:
Does RBFCU use the same credit pull for various credit products like BECU or are they like navy with a hp everytime you apply for a product. Secondly, do they use the same hp within a certain time frame?

They said they would not combine my auto loan pull with their business credit card. This was a couple days ago. There is no HP to join however.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a account with them already, just trying to see how their lending department operates.
Message 3 of 7
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

You can ask a Consumer Lending representative by calling 1-800-580-3300, selecting option 3, then option 3 again.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@randomguy1
Thanks!
Message 5 of 7
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

When I did my auto refi with them, I was able to get a CC offer w/o an add'l HP, but that was a couple of years ago. I'd recommend having a human do it though, and not apply separately online. Their system SHOULD be smart enough to not re-pull if it's not their process, but you never know Smiley Wink Good luck! I just rejoined now that I'm back in TX - they're an awesome CU.

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 6 of 7
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@heyryan wrote:

When I did my auto refi with them, I was able to get a CC offer w/o an add'l HP, but that was a couple of years ago. I'd recommend having a human do it though, and not apply separately online. Their system SHOULD be smart enough to not re-pull if it's not their process, but you never know Smiley Wink Good luck! I just rejoined now that I'm back in TX - they're an awesome CU.

It's a definitely YMMV. Just to add to the data point, I agree you should do it in person as online just does another HP automatically. On my application, I did it in person. I opened the account with the banker, she thought they would not combine pulls. I went on video conference with lending and they said with a business CC or any other CC I would need to do a different pull.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.