Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sofi Fun!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sofi Fun!

Got a preapproval for 50K yesterday. Asked for only 25K, unfroze Experian because that's who they pull. Uploaded all required docs and good to go. Logged on and it said sign loan docs. Hit the red continue button and the final identity questions popped up. Answered them all no prolem. Immediately it stated unable to verify your idenity. 2 minutes later they gave me a second attempt, so I answered them all and I know I answered all correctly, came back and said unable to verify your identity and then immediately declined the process!

I called SoFI pissed, they said the identity questions are provided by Equifax!! I said my EQ file is frozen. I insisted on speaking to a manager. He got on the phone and I told him what happened. He said apply again with him on the phone and he would transfer all the documents over to the new app and would not be another HP because the HP'd yesterday. He also said he would expedite it. Already got confirmation and what my rate would be. He said I should get the sign docs message tomorrow and to be sure I take the freeze off which I did.

I had no idea they would use the identity questions from EQ.

I am impressed how quickly they handle it.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sofi Fun!

Glad they are working on it.. Keeping fingers crossed for you.  Update with final results.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Impressive! Yes, please let us know.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still in idol mode. Waiting for the signature docs to come through again.

I had read alot about people having difficulty with the verification not going through because of some glitch in their system. The freeze has been lifted but dreading going through that again and having the system screw it up again.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signed docs today and went through no problem waiting to be funded!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just verified I have been fully funded. Fully funded 1 day after signing loan docs. Should be in my account in the morning. Pretty quick!
Message 6 of 9
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Was the money there like you anticipated?

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, woke up Sept 8th and it was there!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.. Congrats!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.