Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Installment Loan/BNPL Option

tag
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Synchrony Installment Loan/BNPL Option

It looks like Synchrony has a new Installment loan program called Synchrony SetPay. It looks similar to the BNPL programs from companies like Affirm, Afterpay, and Klarna, etc. Synchrony SetPay has two types loan options one is generally for purchases between $40-$500 it is a no intrest no fee loan with 4 equal payments being made every two weeks and the 1st payment is due at the time of purchase. The second loan option is for purchases generally exceeding $500 the APRs start as low at 0% can't tell what they go up to it has set equal monthly payments with terms ranging from 3 months to 84 this option also has no payment due at purchase. I noticed this when I was going to pay my Lowes Card cause on the Lowes login instead of just seeing the Lowes Store Card and Lowes Visa. I also saw Synchrony SetPay next to the Lowes Visa and in the Copyright section of the website it says "Your Lowe's Visa® Rewards Card, Lowe's Advantage Credit Card, or Lowe’s SetPay™ account is issued by Synchrony Bank." It's intresting to see this upon searching Synchrony SetPay you can see the Synchrony website offering it to companies but that's it. I see that one reatiler does offer it which is Electronic Express though looking at their fiancing page it looks like you can't go out of their without a loan they have an option from every company in the now including SetPay. It actually dosen't look like this is totally new as I can see an article about it from last year in September. This is the first time i've seen it on Lowes being offered so it looks like Lowe's must have signed up!Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 6.01.54 PM.png

>
Goal Cards:
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.