Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto CLI's

Hello MyFICO Fam,

I am just wondering why I keep getting automatic CLI's on every card that I NEVER use.... but never get an auto CLI on the cards I actually do use (except my Dscover card).  Super frustrating especially Synchrony!  They auto CLI me every few months on cards I havent used, but the one card I would like a CLI increase on (Amazon Prime) has not budged.  I always pay on time, pay in full, etc.  Capital one also.  They increased my Kohls card TWICE in the past 6 months.  I have used the card once since I opened it last October. I use my Menards (also capital one) card all the time and no CLI.  What is the deal with this??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Auto CLI's

Lenders work in mysterious ways. We can never really know for sure.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto CLI's

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello MyFICO Fam,

I am just wondering why I keep getting automatic CLI's on every card that I NEVER use.... but never get an auto CLI on the cards I actually do use (except my Dscover card).  Super frustrating especially Synchrony!  They auto CLI me every few months on cards I havent used, but the one card I would like a CLI increase on (Amazon Prime) has not budged.  I always pay on time, pay in full, etc.  Capital one also.  They increased my Kohls card TWICE in the past 6 months.  I have used the card once since I opened it last October. I use my Menards (also capital one) card all the time and no CLI.  What is the deal with this??

also, not all CC/FIs give out auto CLIs. I cannot speak for any of the cards you wish to have an auto CLI from, but all you can do is hit the luv button and see if they give you something if they have not so far. Some do a HP when you request a CLI, so I would definitely search the forums for others experience with your specific cards/creditors to see.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.