Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Goodwill Success?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 Goodwill Success?

I have a paid charge off from Capital One that has been closed for years. This account was closed and paid in full in 2014. I emailed a gw letter to the CEO about a month ago and was denied. I sent out letters using the saturation technique about a week ago.

I opened a new Capital One CC account in January of this year and have pif every month.

Has anyone had success having a CO removed through gw with Cap1? If so could you possibly pm me the contact you used?

This is my last baddie and it’s really bothering me, seeing as how I’ll be applying for a mortgage in the coming weeks. Thanks a lot.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap1 Goodwill Success?

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a paid charge off from Capital One that has been closed for years. This account was closed and paid in full in 2014. I emailed a gw letter to the CEO about a month ago and was denied. I sent out letters using the saturation technique about a week ago.

I opened a new Capital One CC account in January of this year and have pif every month.

Has anyone had success having a CO removed through gw with Cap1? If so could you possibly pm me the contact you used?

This is my last baddie and it’s really bothering me, seeing as how I’ll be applying for a mortgage in the coming weeks. Thanks a lot.

best chance with them is in the last year of reporting.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.