Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Goodwill Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Goodwill Question

I am wondering to what address do you send a goodwill letter? I have searched the forum and Capital One but haven't found an email address, could someone PM if they've used one previously.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Goodwill Question

There may be other that will share addresses(emails) that they might have had success with but, usually, you would use the address that is listed on your credit report. IMHO, I would with that one first while waiting on others and go from there.

Hope that helps some?

Good Luck!!🤞

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 2 of 5
rbentley
Established Contributor

GW requests are sent to the CEO of the company in question, so that they end up in the Executive Offices.  Googling "Capital One CEO" with give you the name and email address to use.  Sorry that we can't directly post it for you, but it is easy to find.  Good luck, few have had any success with Cap1.  They have a documented practice of treating GW requests as disputes.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you PM this e-mail as well?  Thanks so much!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.