Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit

tag
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Care Credit

So part of my rebuild, I would like to get Care Credit. I have normal work provided dental and vision. But thanks to the military, I have bad molars. They decided that since I had zero issues with my wisdoms that they wanted to provide me with some and yanked out the molars in front of my wisdoms and caused my other molars to rot out from the bottom up so by the time is was found, unfixable. Oh and they didnt fix them. Just finished yanking my wisdoms and called it day. So between my daughters braces and my needing a tooth extracted and I want implants for my lost molars, my insurance won't cover it. And we also have glasses/contacts. So if I were to apply for them. It says who is it be used for? Is that a general question to base you intial credit limit or would I be stuck using it for that one service like dental only? Or can I use it anywhere medically needed. I also believe its Sycnrony, if so, what has peoples experiences in getting it after claiming two Sync cards in my bankruptcy. I understand it could take a bit, like yrs to get back into Sync but its on of my goal cards, just for the simple fact of left over balances that my insurance wont cover.  

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit

It can be used at any provider that accepts the card; you will not lock yourself into one provider/service. 

Message 2 of 4
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Thank you. Has anyone got it after Ch 7 after including 2 of their cards? How long do you have to wait post discharge?

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

following this 

for me my wife and I had care credit and but the card was paid in full. A few other cards were burned by the same backing bank and tried to not add this one to the BK but they closed it out anyway. 

Few other forums I've read say give it a year before reapplying after BK

good luck and let me know should you get approved 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.